Hello Lovely, I’m CeCe!
I’m a Nigerian girl, born in California and living in NYC. I love writing, fashion, fitness and all things lovely. I’m a dreamer… I create things.
What I Do Here
Each week I talk about
- Dating: It can be so hard to put yourself out there, I totally understand. I used to be paralyzed when it came to meeting guys. But I’ve grown a lot and had some great dates and relationships. Of course, it’s all about loving ourselves first. (hint: if a guy doesn’t want you– you don’t want him either. I also write about my own dating life sometimes; you can scroll through those stories here
- Fitness: I believe in Healthy Curves at Every Size. I like to create plus size workout videos and review the cute plus size workout clothes that I find. If you’re new to fitness, you should check out my “How to Get Fit with Bad Knees” workout videos for beginners
- Fashion: living in NYC fashion is a part of everything, so I talk about plus size fashion and where to find great plus size fashion.
- Lovely Living: When you guys email me asking for advice, we all chime in as a community and lift each other up in my Dear CeCe series. When I travel, I take you along with me in my travel diaries. When I do exciting things I always share it here, so you know the latest happenings in my life!
Who Should Read This Blog
If you’re body positive and love fashion, fitness, dating and living an awesome life… this is the place for you.
Wait, Haven’t I seen You Somewhere before?
Me?? *blush* Well, you may have seen me on The Wendy Williams Show, CNN, Marie Claire, Refinery29, Weight Watchers Magazine, Cosmopolitan… or having brunch somewhere in NYC.
How did you Become a Professional Blogger/YouTuber?
Well, I moved to NYC to study Musical Theater and Literature. I started this blog as a hobby, something to do when I wasn’t working or auditioning. Over time, things on this site grew and I began to feel more fulfilled with my writing and videos than I did when I was on stage or working my day job. I began to make moves so that I could quit my job and do this full time and after a while I made the leap to full time blogger/youtuber. Curious about following your dreams full time? Read: How Kale Smoothies Helped me Quit My job
The Most Important Things
- I have two wonderful sisters and loving parents, you can meet them here
- I am forever in love with JC Chasez from *NSYNC, I actually saw him outside of starbucks in NYC once and was stunned frozen and couldn’t speak to him (or anyone else). The love is that intense!
- Pink is my signature color
- I often get asked about my hair– I have sister locks, you can see the process of getting them here
Anyway, that’s a little about me! Can we keep in touch? I’d love to send my blog posts to you via email…