So what exactly is Amazon Prime Day?
Good question– Prime Day is basically a 30-hour sale exclusively for the Prime customers. As a Prime customer, we pay for an annual membership that gives us discounts on items, access to free TV and film streaming and free next-day and same-day delivery for those essentials that we needed immediately. You’re probably thinking, “wait a minute, CeCe do I have to PAY for these Prime Day deals?” NOPE! – you can sign up for a free 30-day trial, meaning access to those Prime perks weeks after Prime Day!
Prime Day is Overwhelming– What Should I Look For?
I’m glad you asked! I’ve been filling my cart since last night. Today I’ll share with you my favorite discounted finds from Amazon Prime Day. I’ll be updating this list as I find new cool things, so bookmark this post so you can come back and see what else I’ve added.
Before you begin, make sure you’re a Prime member, you can do that when you sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
Now for the goods!
- Clarisonic Mia Fit (tip: I added the Makeup Application Brush to my cart also)
- 50 Pairs of Long False Lashes
- 15 Piece Rose Gold Makeup Brush Set by Zoreya
- Essential Oil Diffuser
- Soft 9 Piece Oval Brush Set
- Smith & Cult Nail Collection
- Save up to 40% on Luxury Beauty Here
Health & Wellness Essentials
- 2 Pack, Phillips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Vichy Healthy Skin Mineral Set – I have this and it is amazing!
- 24K Gold Facial Mask
- For Him – Phillips Norelco Shave System
- Glamorise Sports Bra – Great for Large Busts!
- Up to 50% off Athletic Shoes
Fashion & Accessories
This off the shoulder cocktail dress is available in Black, White and Blue!